Tuesday, September 24, 2013

When you're driving at night and you think everyone's a cop

You know when your driving at night and every car that comes up behind you seems like they must be a cop?

So you just left the bar after you had one beer, you go to adjust the radio, look back at the road and notice you grazed the white line.  Coincidentally a car pulls out of a small side street behind you. 

Rational thought process: "meh, that's not a cop"

Normal thought process: " oh my god, that's a cop.  I'm definitely getting pulled over...why did I drink so much! Wait...I only had one beer... Why can't I drive straight?...did someone drug me?...that's not a cop...what kind of cars do the cops in this town drive?... WHY CANT I DRIVE STRAIGHT?...crown Vic's? Chargers? Taurus's? Definitely Chargers, the headlights are round with amber on the inside... Or the outside?  Did I just miss my turn? I'm swerving. I was definitely drugged...did we just pass a cop? Oh my god he called for backup. I'm going to jail...decision time fight or flight... We can make it... What are you talking about?? WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE?! I AM FREAKIN OUT MAN!"

**turns onto side road towards home**

-
-
-

**old woman in '94 Geo Metro passes**


No comments:

Post a Comment